A commitment between diner & kitchen, esquire offers a seamless flow set multi course menu reflecting market availability.
In a day-by-day design, the menu changes & prices can range from $90-$150 on any given day.
Each night may present 12 to 25 items per menu. Wine matching is highly recommended by our Head Sommelier.
Our group has hosted many wonderful weddings & successful media launches within esq. & esquire’s many spaces. A casual birthday party can be held privately in esq.
Casual or corporate events can have exclusive use of the esquire.
Our Function Rooms / Spaces
Esq is the casual eatery & bar side of esquire. Max 25 seated guests & up to 80 standing. It serves the most incredibly fresh & simple à la carte menu. Menu changes daily.
Esquire is our 3 hatted dining (our origin) which seats 65 seated guests or up to 150 standing. Prix fixe lunch menu, short & long course tasting menus & also our full degustation menu. Daily menu.
For semi-private dining, the Mezzanine Level is an open room above the main floor with a private balcony overlooking the Story Bridge & Brisbane river. Max 18 seated guests but is not suitable for standing type functions.
A Recent Restaurant Review of Esquire by Graham
Food and service was fantastic! It is always nice to go to a restaurant that has different items on their menu and produced so exceptionally well. Great view, good for a special occasion.
Graham A – Level 4 Contributor, TripAdvisor
Our Menu ALWAYS Changes, but…
This list will give you an idea of the style of foods we love to prepare:
- 1⁄2 roast duck cucumber & pancakes
- radicchio crisp shallot goats gouda aged balsamic
- esq char sui pork herb salad port lincoln preserved sardines
- marbled rump of beef 250g perilla horseradish coal roasted tasmanian salmon tail marbled calotte of beef 200g fries
- frozen milk buckwheat bitter cocoa porcini cake
- salt & vinegar kettles
- green beans sweet sesame eggplant peanut green scallion & white soy bbq ginger garlic chilli silverbeet
- last seasons sugar plums esquire pancetta apple, horseradish & scallop butter burnt currents sweetcorn agnolotti bisque oil
- grassfed sirloin of beef 300g & condiments pan roasted spanish mackerel pickles hollandaise fried organic pastured chicken
- highly marbled jerky hollandaise
- slow cooked lamb belly
- esq roast duck lettuce green garlic adolescent lamb basil anchovy black cardamom
- malt croissant molasses butter juice of fermented apple & juniper oil wild buffalo jerky
We have arranged a special parking arrangement for Esquire customers at Secure Parking, Emirates House Car Park. Rates are between $10-$40 at lunch Monday to Friday and as low as $5 in the evenings and at weekends. We will provide you a special promotional code upon booking confirmation.
We Would Love To Host Your Function Too
World leading brands have enjoyed our perfectly timed events with asset security & a discerning guest list complimenting our unique service within the private & entire use of the establishment.
We will customise each event for your needs within the minimum spend of each space or the entire restaurant.